This year I am planning to throw an Easter Party with Family and Friends. And Party I am looking to is a fun event where parents and kids are involved equally. I want all of us to have lots of fun, chat and play activities. In a result, to create new happy memories .
Four main aspects to be covered during our Easter Party are: Decor, Food, Games, Crafts. I found some ideas on every aspect and happy to share all with you. Let’s Hop toward them! Except Food section, that I decided to cover in a separate article.
Easter Party Ideas in detail
- Easter Tea Party Ideas by Catch My Party
- Birthday in a Box has cute decorating ideas. I personally, love those plastic forks and spoons wrapped in napkins in a carrot shape.
- Fresh and Colorful Easter Decorating Ideas by Oriental trading
- Grab your free Easter party printables created by Printabelle and found via Catch My Party Blog. They are editable and you may personalize them. Isn’t is awesome?
- Mason Jar Easter Printables via Yesterday on Tuesday. Created by Michelle who is also known as Printabelle. Great stuff! This free printables set includes: Mason Jar Bunny Ears; Mason Jar Easter Circles; Easter Gift Tags; Mason Jar Easter Mini Banner; Mason Jar Easter Tags
Jelly Beans Competition
Fill a bowl with Jelly Belly beans. Give each player a spoon and a small cup. Players must transfer Jelly Belly beans from the bowl to their small cup till full using only the provided spoon. Spoon must be in the player’s mouth always. You may divide players into two teams to add extra action and fun tension.
Color Egg Hunt
Fun hunt. You need to assign hunters a particular color(s) to find.
Use potato sacks, large garbage bags or pillowcases to have the kids wear and hop to the finish line. Use Bunny Ears and Tails to add extra fun. This fun rase is good for adults as well. Have your cameras ready!
Easter Bingo via. Makoodle
There are five different designs with spring colors to choose from – yellow, pink, purple, blue, and green. There are 13 unique cards per design with a blank fill-in-your own numbers card.
Bunny Masks via A Kailo Chick Life
A simple “bunny” mask for the kids to make and play with. All you need is jumbo craft sticks, white pipe cleaners, pink pom – poms.
Wish you a Happy Easter!!! Filled with lots of Joy, Hugs and Egg Hunts.